Frances Hall Sherrill, President, RPh
Fran was born and raised in western Kentucky and has always had a passion for helping others. In 1979, she earned her Pharmacist Degree from Samford University and opened her first MedCare Pharmacy in Wickliffe. Soon after, Fran expanded her organization to include pharmacies in Arlington, Cairo, and Hickman before relocating to Paducah.
Fran prides herself on her nearly 40 years of experience in the industry and is proud to be a privately owned and operated pharmacy and home medical equipment provider in the states of Kentucky and Illinois.
Our pharmacy team is committed to providing the proper medications to help patients manage their medical conditions and improve their quality of life while our home medical experts can help you find the right piece of home medical equipment you need to maintain your independence in your own home.
At MedCare Pharmacy & Home Medical, we go beyond simply providing medical equipment and dispensing medications for patients as ordered by their physician. We believe in providing education and hometown care to our customers in all of the communities we serve. Our company provides:
- Prescription medication
- Over-the-counter medications and products
- Home medical equipment and supplies
- Patient education, consultations, and assessments
Our Neighborly Services
- Prescription Savings Club ($avRx)
- Easy Refill Program
- Diabetic education
- Diabetic and therapeutic shoes
- Diabetic strips and lancets
- Free multivitamins for children 2-12
- Dispose of my meds services
- Nebulizers and accessories
- Orthotic braces and supports
- Bathroom safety items and commodes
- Incontinence products
- CPAP/BiPAP and supplies
- Oxygen concentrators
- Portable oxygen
- Breast pumps
- Lift chairs
- Mastectomy products
- Ostomy supplies
- Compression socks, stockings, and sleeves
- Suction pumps and accessories
- Tracheostomy equipment and supplies
- Urological supplies
- Wound care supplies
- Hospital beds and accessories
- Knee CPM machines
- Aids to daily living
- Bariatric equipment
- Enteral nutrition
Our Company Vision
We are “Neighbors Caring for Neighbors” by providing healthcare solutions economically to our patients while maintaining company profitability. We embrace this responsibility with personal and professional integrity and offer an approachable, caring and dependable experience for our patients.
Visit us at one of our four convenient locations for hometown service from a team who truly cares or give us a call to discuss our product catalog to learn about the wide variety of products we have available.